Donald Winskill > Gillespie Macandrew LLP > Edinburgh, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Gillespie Macandrew LLP Offices
5 ATHOLL CRESCENT
- Go to...
Associate in the firm’s private client team, advising on adults with incapacity issues (powers of attorney, guardianships and intervention orders), Wills, tax planning and executries. He is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in Incapacity & Mental Disability Law, and recently completed the STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates (Scotland) with distinction.
Murray Beith Murray WS (Traineeship 2000-02); Gillespie Macandrew (Solicitor 2002-05; Associate 2005-present)
Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians; full member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, full professional member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
University of Edinburgh (1991 LLB); University of Dundee (1999 Diploma in Legal Practice)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy (excluding oil and gas)
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation