Mr Andrey Novakovskiy > LP Law Firm > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
LP Law Firm Offices
Bolshaya Tatarskaya, 9,
- Go to...
Mr Andrey Novakovskiy
PPP and Infrastructure, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A
Partner, Chairman of the Board of Partners, Head of Banking & Finance Practice
Andrey Novakovskiy, one of the founders of Liniya Prava Law Firm, has more than 20 years of experience in the field of law, successfully implementing highly complex projects to raise capital on local and international stock markets, including the first IPOs by Russian companies abroad, drafting new legislation regulating disclosure on the securities market, and has provided advice on various PPP projects, foreign and national investment.
Andrey Novakovskiy is a widely recognized expert in Capital Markets, Banking and Finance, Litigation, Project Finance, and Development.
Andrey has advised the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia on drafting new legislation regulating disclosure on the securities market and has provided advice on PPP projects, foreign investment and investment by Russian companies. He participated in developing an investment guarantee mechanism in the interests of RAO Unified Energy Systems of Russia.
Main clients of Andrey are Sberbank of Russia, Autodor, Russian Direct Investment Fund, Leader Management Company, and Renaissance Broker.
- Deputy head of the Listing and Primary Market Committee of MICEX,
- Member of the Advisory Panel for Competition Protection on Financial Services Market (banking services and securities market section) of the Federal Antimonopoly Service,
- Member of the Advisory Panel of the Federal Agency for State Property Management,
- Member of the Working Group for Establishment of an International Financial Center,
- Member of the Expert Council of the Central Bank of Russian Federation on Information Transparency,
- Member of Concession Projects Council of the National Securities Market Association,
- Member of PPP Committee of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- Member of the National Association of Concessionaires and Long Term Infrastructure Investors,
- Expert of the PPP Development Center,
- Member of the Legal Regulation working group of Digital Economy Regulation Center (Skolkovo).
For the team at LP Law Firm, projects and infrastructure work in the transport space is the key focus. Corporate specialists Ruslan Nagaybekov and Andrey Novakovskiy advise on project finance issues, including foreign and national investments. Valeriya Kachura‘s broad practice encompasses the structuring of companies and holdings, implementation of investment contracts, and resolution of corporate conflicts. The firm also handles regulatory matters and lease financing deals.
Telecoms operators, internet providers and broadcasting companies tend to instruct the team at LP Law Firm, which focuses on regulation, antitrust issues and complex transactions. The key contacts are commercial expert Ruslan Nagaybekov; founding partner Andrey Novakovskiy, who has extensive experience of privatisation and corporate consolidation; and Valeriya Kachura, who often advises on the structuring of companies and holdings.
Under the leadership of Andrey Novakovskiy, the team at LP Law Firm negotiates and structures complex PPP transactions, assisting with all necessary legal due diligence and drafting of loan and collateral documentation. The firm likewise has extensive experience advising on infrastructure projects with a nexus to public transport, utilities, healthcare, leisure and waste recycling. Counsel Mikhail Kornev is also recommended.
LP Law Firm’s practice encompasses complex due diligence assignments, joint venture establishments in Russia, and general corporate law matters. The team focuses on work in the TMT, fast-moving consumer goods, construction and financial services sectors. The department is jointly led by Ruslan Nagaybekov, Andrey Novakovskiy and Valeriya Kachura.
LP Law Firm is primarily active domestically, advising a mix of large state-owned and private companies and financial institutions on initial public offerings and bond issuances. The team is noted for its recent high-profile work; a team led by practice head Andrey Novakovskiy acted for Gazprombank as organiser and underwriter on the issuance of sovereign bonds by the Republic of Belarus. Senior associate Aleksandr Kuznetsov is also a key team member.
LP Law Firm has significant project finance and regulatory expertise, areas where practice head Andrey Novakovskiy and senior associate Aleksandr Kuznetsov have experience. Novakovskiy took over sole leadership of the practice, following the departure of former practice co-head Alexandra Fasakhova to an in-house position.
- Capital markets - Russia
- PPP and infrastructure projects - Russia
- Transport - Russia
- Banking and finance: Lender or arranger side - Russia
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: Moscow - Russia
- TMT - Russia