Ms Liraz Shaharabani Kosover > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Ms Liraz Shaharabani Kosover
Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions
Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions
Liraz specializes in corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial law, with emphasis on financing transactions with local and international entities. Liraz advises clients in all areas of corporate governance and various aspects of insolvency law.
Liraz’s clients include boards of directors and managements of large public and private companies to which she provides ongoing consultation and legal opinions on complex issues. In the financing practice area, Liraz represents both the lenders and the borrowers at all stages of the transaction, from the negotiation stage to drafting and closing.
Liraz joined Gross & Co. in September 2011 as an intern and continued in the firm as an associate.
Liraz became a partner in 2022.
Israel Bar Association, 2012
The Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel (LL.B., with honors, 2011);
The Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel (MBA, majoring in Financing and Banking, 2014)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration