Mr Craig Rubin > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Craig Rubin
Hi-Tech & Venture Capital, Intellectual Property, Mergers & Acquisitions
Counsel, Hi-Tech and Venture Capital
Craig Rubin advises technology based enterprises in various stages of development with respect to their corporate law and commercial law issues.
Craig is skilled in the preparation and negotiation of agreements involved in technology transactions and international transactions and the implementation of cross-border commercial transactions.
Craig joined Gross & Co. in 2001 after working for a large Israeli commercial law office for four years.
Israel Bar Association,1995; New Jersey Bar Association; New York Bar Association, 1996
Hebrew University of Jerusalem (B.A. International Relations, 1990); University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 1995 – with honors)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration