Mr Flavio Naidin > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Flavio Naidin
Mergers & Acquisitions
Flavio is a Brazilian trained attorney and joined the M&A and Hi-Tech Practices at Gross & Co. in 2015, focusing on corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on venture capital financing and M&A transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Flavio worked as an attorney for leading law firms of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, providing counselling to several Brazilian and foreign companies on corporate and regulatory issues, compliance with safeguards of project sponsors and lenders, environmental licensing of major industrial and infrastructure projects.
Flavio also worked as consultant for the World Bank, Washington, DC, United States.
Hebrew, English, Portuguese
Rio de Janeiro Bar, 2007
Israel Bar Association, 2017
LL.M., Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 2011
LL.B. Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2007
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration