Mr Ben Lipetz > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Ben Lipetz
Capital Markets Debt Restructuring Mergers & Acquisitions
Partner, Capital Markets
Ben specializes in providing legal services in all aspects relating to Companies Law, Securities Law and commercial transactions, including: IPO (mainly tech companies), capital and debt raising, mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring (Ben accompanied some of the most complicated debt restructurings in Israel – Petrochemical plants in Israel Ltd., Mirland Development Corporation PLC, Leader Holdings and Investments Ltd.), corporate governance (including accompanying independent committees in transactions with controlling shareholders), financing agreements, factoring transactions and securitization transactions.
Ben joined the firm in 2006 and became a partner in 2013.
Prior to that Ben was associated to the Israel Justice Department – Official Receiver.
Israel Bar Association, 2002
LL.B., Tel Aviv University, Israel, 2001 B.A. Accounting, Tel Aviv University, Israel, 2001
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration