Mr Rafi Levi > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Rafi Levi
Mergers & Acquisitions
Partner, M&A, Hi-Tech and Venture Capital
Rafi advises international and domestic private equity and venture capital firms, as well as startup, growth-stage, and mature companies from a variety of industries (e.g., AI, life sciences, cybersecurity, auto-tech, ag-tech), in M&A, debt and equity financings, joint ventures, IP licensing, and other cross-border commercial transactions, and leads and manages work streams throughout the due diligence, negotiation, closing, and post-closing processes.
Prior to joining Gross & Co., he worked at a leading boutique Tel Aviv-based law firm specializing in M&A and securities, corporate and competition law.
Rafi holds an MBA from London Business School.
Hebrew, English, Turkish
Israel Bar Association, 2009
LL.B. (Magna Cum Laude), Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2008
M.B.A, London Business School, 2015
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration