Mr Oded Bejarano > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Oded Bejarano
Hi-Tech and Venture Capital, M&A
Partner, Hi-Tech and Venture Capital, M&A
Oded Bejarano is a partner at Gross & Co.
Oded is a Funds and Transactional Lawyer. Oded’s practice is Hi-Tech and Venture Capital, M&A and representation of Israeli companies traded on foreign exchanges (NASDAQ and ASX). Oded leads formation and on-going representation of investment funds and representation of technology companies in public financings, private placements and cross-border M&As. Oded is qualified as a lawyer in Israel and as a solicitor in England & Wales.
Among Oded’s clients are Glilot, State of Mind Ventures, Accelmed Partners , Giza, Brainsway (NASDAQ & TASE) and Roots (ASX).
Oded joined Gross & Co. in 2017. Prior to joining our firm, Oded worked at prominent corporate law firms in Tel-Aviv and in London, among them White & Case in London.
Member of the Israeli Bar Association, 2001
Member of the Law Society of England & Wales, 2007
LL.B., Tel-Aviv University, 2000
Post bachelor in Philosophy, Tel-Aviv University, 2000
Real Estate Finance training at White & Case, 2008
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration