Mr Amir Avni > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Amir Avni
Amir Avni has been working with Adv. David Fohrer, head of the Litigation Department at GKH, since 2007 – when he was in the Economic Department of the State Attorney’s Office.
Amir joined the litigation department at GKH in 2009 as an intern, and joined as a certified attorney in 2011. Amir handles litigation in all areas of civil law, white collar cases and tax cases, and represents the firm’s clients in courts and in front of authorities
Hebrew and English
Israel Bar Association, 2011.
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel (LL.B., 2010; B.A., East Asian Studies, 2010).
Consistently rated for its standard of client service, Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg, Shenhav & Co. has marked strengths in shareholder disputes, derivative actions and the enforcement of foreign judgments. The practice group is headed by managing partner David Fohrer, ‘a thoughtful and powerful lawyer, with useful contacts and a fantastic reputation in litigation‘. Other names to note include Michael Ginsburg, who is recognised by clients for his ability to work effectively alongside in-house and international counsel, and Amir Avni, a younger partner who has experience of white-collar litigation and tax claims.
Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg, Shenhav & Co. represents companies, directors and senior executives in relation to criminal charges and investigations, ranging from antitrust and environmental offences to securities violations and tax offences. In addition to representing clients before the Israeli courts and criminal authorities, the team also represented a client in a deposition report to the US SEC regarding insider trading in connection with the $15bn acquisition of Mobileye by Intel in 2017. Practice head and managing partner David Fohrer has particular expertise in financial litigation, Limor Levy is acting for a senior executive in an international bribery investigation, and Amir Avni is another key contact.
- Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud - Israel > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration - Israel > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration