Mr Steven Kantor > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Steven Kantor
Hi-Tech & Investment Funds
Partner, Hi-Tech & Investment Funds
Steven Kantor is a partner in the firm’s Hi-Tech & Investment Funds department.
Steven specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions.
Steven has many years of experience representing various types of clients in a range of transactions both domestic and international.
Steven represents a variety range of investors (angels, strategic investors and venture capital funds) in investments in Hi-Tech Companies.
Steven represents venture capital funds and other investment funds in their formation, management and investments.
Steven provides ongoing representation to startup and Hi-Tech companies in all stages of their activities, including early stage and later stage investments, commercial agreements and exits (sale of shares or assets). Steven works closely with the founders and later with the board, providing them with his vast experience in all commercial, strategic, corporate structure and legal matters which they confront from time to time.
Steven represents client in all types of M&A transaction (buyers and sellers) in domestic and international transactions.
Steven joined Gross & Co. following the Shenhav & Co. merger, where he was partner. Prior to that, Steven was a partner and associate in a few leading Israeli firms.
Steven served for ten years as the Chairman of the Israel Squash Association.
Representation of non-profit organizations, including:
• Israel Squash Rackets Association, which is a non- profit organization dedicated to the promotion of the game of squash in Israel.
• The Israel National Therapeutic Riding Association (INTRA), which is a non-profit organization committed to teaching equine skills and horseback riding to people with a wide variety of disabilities.
• South-Up incubator – a non-profit organization with the purpose of development and promotion of the economic and social conditions in the Gaza area by the location of startup companies and assisting them to become technology based companies working and active in the education, community and working force in the Gaza area.
Admitted to the Israeli Law Bar in 1994.
LL.B., University of Reading, 1992
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration