Mrs Tal Danon Shenhav > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mrs Tal Danon Shenhav
Tenders, Projects and Projects finance
Israel Bar Association, 1991.
Tel Aviv University (LL.B., 1990).
Gross, Kleinhendler, Hodak, Halevy, Greenberg, Shenhav & Co. has experience acting for public sector bodies in major infrastructure tenders, and also advises domestic and international contractors and sub-contractors on their participation in bids and development mandates in the rail and road, energy, IT, and water sectors. Tal Danon Shenhav has advised the State of Israel throughout the process of a number of major highway tenders, and is also acting for an Israeli utilities company in the development of a project in the Republic of Guinea. Anat Klein is particularly active in the energy space, but also has expertise in infrastructure, more generally, having recently been involved in a bid for the development of new lines on the Tel Aviv LRT.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration