Ms Orel Heskiau > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Ms Orel Heskiau
Hi-Tech and Venture Capital
Associate, High-Tech and Investment division
Orel is part of the firm’s High-Tech and Investment division. She accompanies Israeli and international high-tech companies from a variety of industries and all stages of their operations.
Orel’s activities include mergers and acquisitions, negotiation and closing of international commercial transactions, investment negotiating and purchase agreements, joint ventures and ongoing consultation on corporate matters.
Orel serves as a teaching assistant for the course of “Legal Aspects of Startup Companies” of Dr. Ayal Shenhav, Dr. Eyal Diskin and Adv. Chen Manzur at Tel Aviv University. In addition, Orel served as a teaching assistant for the course of “Legal and Tax Aspects in Entrepreneurship” of Dr. Ayal Shenhav, Adv. Sharon Kadosh and Adv. Shay Yanovsky at Reichman University.
Orel joined Gross & Co. as an intern in the High-Tech department in 2017 and as a lawyer in 2019.
The Israel Bar Association, 2019
LL.B. (Law and Political Science), Tel Aviv University, 2017
Certified Mediator, February 2021
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration