Mr Ofir Goldstein > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Ofir Goldstein
Life Sciences, Hi-Tech and Venture Capital, M&A
Associate, Life Sciences, Hi-Tech and Venture Capital, M&A
Ofir Goldstein is a member of Life Sciences Practice in the Hi-Tech and Venture Capital Practice Group at Gross & Co.
Ofir advises start-ups, technology companies and life science companies at all stages of development, in a wide range of international and local transactions, including early stage and later stage investments, commercial agreements, and M&A.
Ofir deals with commercial agreements, including licensing agreements, investment agreements, capital financing, development agreements, collaboration agreements, clinical trial agreements, manufacturing, marketing and distribution agreements, as well as ongoing accompaniment of companies in various fields.
Ofir joined Gross & Co. as an intern in 2017, and as a lawyer in the High-Tech and Venture Capital department in 2019.
Israel Bar Association, 2019
LL.B., Tel Aviv University, 2017
B.A. in Political Science, Tel Aviv University, 2017
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration