Mr Shay Fahima > Gross Law Firm – GKH > Tel Aviv 670, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Gross Law Firm – GKH Offices
ONE AZRIELI CENTER
TEL AVIV 670 1101
- Go to...
Mr Shay Fahima
Shay Fahima is a partner at Gross & Co.’s Tax Practice Group. Shay has extensive experience in both local and international taxation, covering a wide range of taxation areas such as income tax, VAT, and encouragement of capital investments.
Shay regularly represents leading foreign and domestic clients, on a wide range of Israeli and international tax issues arising in connection with M&As, sale and financing of Israeli and foreign companies, disputes with the Israeli Tax Authority, taxation of options allocated to employees, executives and advisors, corporate reorganizations, taxation of trusts and high net-worth individual.
Shay represents his clients both during the initial planning and the negotiation phase of the transaction, and during the execution and the post transaction stage. Shay has represents multinational companies and technology companies in land mark acquisitions in the Israeli economy, and on these deals, Shay regularly engages with the relevant professional departments of the Israel Tax Authority to obtain pre-rulings, to challenge tax assessments and to settle other taxation disputes with the Israel Tax Authority.
Prior to joining Gross & Co., Shay practiced with one of Israel’s leading law firms, and served as an academic assistant and visiting lecturer at prominent universities and colleges in Israel.
- Representing Insight Partners in its acquisition of Armis for $ 1.1 billion dollars
- Representing Ribbon in its acquisition of ECI for $ 486 million dollars
- Representing Nvidia in its acquisition of Mellanox Technologies for $ 6.9 billion dollars
- Representing Intel in its acquisition of Mobileye for $ 15 billion dollars
- Representing Zoominfo in its acquisition by DiscoverOrg for $ 800 million dollars
- Representing Stryker in its acquisition of OrthoSpace for $ 220 million dollars
- Representing Zooz in its acquisition by PayU for $ 80 million dollars
- Co-writer of the trust’s taxation chapter of Trusts in Israel: Current practice (2017) by Dr. Alon Kaplan.
Israel Bar Association, 2010
Haifa University, LL.B, 2009
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration