Mr Moshe Hardi > Herzog Fox & Neeman > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Herzog Fox & Neeman Offices
4 WEIZMANN STREET
TEL AVIV 6423904
- Go to...
Mr Moshe Hardi
Real Estate, Planning and Construction
Moshe Hardi’s practice concentrates on general real estate development. Specifically, Moshe provides legal advice to a number of Israeli entrepreneurs concerning all aspects of planning, construction, and marketing of commercial projects, such as large-scale commercial centres and industrial parks. He also accompanies entrepreneurs with their development and marketing of projects for commercial use and/or offices and/or residential. Moshe works with them on all legal aspects relating to the projects.
Hebrew and English
Tel Aviv University, LL.B.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Herzog Fox & Neeman‘s dedicated urban renewal team is particularly active in demolition-reconstruction projects in Israel, where it predominantly acts for property owners. It advises on planning, negotiations and contractual agreements and regulatory matters before planning committees regarding approvals of zoning plans and building permits. Ariel Flavian is frequently instructed in urban renewal projects, due to his broad expertise in construction, real estate and planning disputes and his knowledge of the regulatory process informing Tama 38 projects. Moshe Hardi, noted for his ‘impressive analytical skills‘, advises entrepreneurs on the development and marketing of projects, displaying particular expertise in evacuation-construction initiatives.
The real estate and construction department at Herzog Fox & Neeman acts for developers, builders, private landowners and property owners. It has expertise in all forms of municipal taxation, which is supplemented by its strength in urban renewal projects, construction tenders and projects, international real estate investments and the sale and purchase of commercial and residential properties. Moshe Hardi, who specialises in advising Israeli entrepreneurs on all aspects of planning, construction and promoting commercial projects, jointly heads the team with Ariel Flavian. Hardi and Aviv Parienty are advising Wix on a lease agreement for the construction of the company’s 50,000m2 campus in Tel Aviv, valued at NIS2bn.
- Leading individuals - Israel > Real estate and construction
- Leading individuals - Israel > Real estate: urban renewal
- Real estate and construction - Israel
- Real estate: urban renewal - Israel
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Real estate and construction
- Real estate: urban renewal
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Planning and zoning
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution