Ms Jenia Melkhior > Herzog Fox & Neeman > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Herzog Fox & Neeman Offices
6 Yitzhak Sadeh St.
Tel Aviv 6777506
- Go to...
Ms Jenia Melkhior
Internet & E-commerce
Jenia is a member of the Internet and E-commerce department. She advises clients on intellectual property matters and a wide range of commercial issues. Jenia deals with various fields of intellectual property, such as trademarks, copyright and domain names, and also handles intellectual property aspects in various transactions. In addition, Jenia handles drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including licensing arrangements, development, services, sponsorship sales, and purchase agreements.
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B. and Amirim Honors Program (magna cum laude), 2010
With an international scope through close professional partnerships in the US, China, the UK, and the EU, Herzog Fox & Neeman covers the whole range of IP disputes with a special focus on trade marks and their intersection with domain names, representing clients both before courts and the Israeli Trademark Office. An expert on the relationship between domain names and trade marks, Karen Elburg leads the team and sits on the board of directors of the Israel Internet Association. Gilad Wekselman brings his expertise in mediation and arbitration. Another noteworthy practitioner is Jenia Melkhior, who handles copyright and domain name matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Planning and zoning
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions