Mrs Anat Shavit > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Anat Shavit
Ms. Shavit is the head of FBC’s Tax Department, recognized by international and domestic indices as one of Israel’s leading tax practitioners.
Her diverse practice encompasses income tax, VAT, real estate tax, international tax matters, taxation of provident funds, tax implications of employee benefit plans, and compensation packages.
Ms. Shavit has considerable experience working with governmental and regulatory agencies involved in privatizations and restructurings.
Ms. Shavit has broad experience in handling complex M&A, financing, and capital markets transactions, and in the representation of venture capital and private equity funds in fund formation matters, as well as regarding investments in portfolio companies.
Ms. Shavit’s on-going work for Israeli and multinational clients includes advising on cross-border tax structuring, representation before the Israeli tax authorities in ruling requests and settlement agreements, and providing opinions on tax-related issues.
Ms. Shavit is Co-Chair of the Tax Committee of the Central District of the Israel Bar Association.
Israel bar Association, 1996
Tel Aviv University (LL.B.), 1994 Tel Aviv University (B.A., Economics), 1994
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) advises clients on the full range of contentious and non-contentious tax matters, showing particular strength in handling the tax structuring of large M&A transactions and representing clients before the Israel Tax Authority (ITA). Additional areas of key expertise include VAT, real estate and municipal tax matters. In a recent highlight, the team advised ECI Telecom on the tax aspects of its $450m merger with Ribbon Communications. ‘Smart, sharp partner‘ Anat Shavit is highly regarded for her advice to multinational and Israeli clients on cross-border tax structuring, not to mention her strong track record of advising government bodies and regulatory agencies in relation to privatisations and complex M&A. Sagit Avital Assaf is noted for her expertise in municipal tax matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution