Mr Boaz Noiman > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Boaz Noiman
Mergers & Acquisitions; Capital Markets; Insolvency & Restructuring; Private Equity
Mr. Noiman is a partner in FBC’s Corporate Department, where his practice focuses on M&A, capital markets, debt restructuring and private equity.
Mr. Noiman provides general corporate counsel and legal opinions to public and private multinationals and domestic companies with respect to their ongoing business operations and interaction with the Israel Securities Authority and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Mr. Noiman has been involved in Israel’s most significant and complex restructurings, representing both companies and bondholders, as well as in many major public offerings and private placements.
Israel Bar Association, 2005
The College of Management (LL.B.), 2004
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.)‘s team further consolidated its position in the market in January 2020 with the recruitment of the entire team from Sharir, Shiv & Co., including capital markets specialist Alex Berman. While the firm’s expertise across equity and debt is all-encompassing, the team truly stands out for its involvement in market first IPOs – on the issuer and underwriter side – and complex regulatory matters, including major investigations and disputes. Avraham Well‘s ongoing work includes advising REIT 1, Israel’s first publicly traded REIT, on public offerings of debt and a private placement of equity with a cumulative value of over $160m. Nitzan Sandor is a leading securities law specialist; Eran Yaniv has impressive credentials on the underwriter side; and Boaz Noiman is also noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution