Mr Shmuel Hamou > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Shmuel Hamou
Commercial, Mergers & Acquisitions; Litigation; Capital Markets; Private Asset Management
Mr. Hamou has over 25 years of experience in representing Israeli and multinational clients in large-scale complex international transactions.
Mr. Hamou has particular expertise in litigation, general corporate law, M&A, real estate, banking and finance, foreign investments and negotiations. In litigation, Mr. Hamou is highly skilled in representing both corporates and individuals in complex disputes before all courts and arbitration boards.
Mr. Hamou’s clients include Delta Galil Industries, a leading global apparel company, in its M&A activities as well as in its ongoing business operations, Elbit Systems, a global defense electronic company, in litigation proceedings, and the Lautman group of companies, in their financial transactions and other matters.
Israel Bar Association, 1988
The Tel Aviv University (LL.B., Cum Laude), 1987
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution