Mr Michael Zellermayer > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Michael Zellermayer
Banking & Finance; Hi-Tech; Technology & Venture Capital; Mergers & Acquisitions; Project Finance & Energy
Mr. Zellermayer is a partner at FBC. His practice specializes in local & cross-country Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate & Commercial Law, Banking & Finance and Telecommunications, with extensive experience in the fields of Capital Markets and Energy & Infrastructure.
Mr. Zellermayer represents acquirers in some of the largest and high-profile M&A transactions in Israel, including the Apax-Saban-Arkin group in the acquisition of a controlling stake in Bezeq Telecommunications, the largest telecom provider in Israel, as well as in the sale of such holdings in exchange for US$2.2 billion, Saban Capital Group in the acquisition of a controlling interest in Partner-Orange, one of the leading cellular operators in Israel, in consideration for approx. US$400 million, SI Corporation, a Delaware corporation traded on the NASDAQ, in a US$750 million stock-for-stock acquisition of Fundtech Ltd., an Israeli company (dual listed on TASE and NASDAQ), EndoChoice Inc., in a stock-for-stock acquisition of Peer Medical Ltd., valued at US$150 million, Apax Partners in the acquisition of Psagot Investment House, the largest investment house in Israel, in exchange for US$800 million; Apax Partners in the acquisition of Tnuva, one of Israel’s largest privately-held conglomerates, in a transaction valued at over US$1 billion and Permira in the acquisition of Netafim, valued at approx. $850 million.
Mr. Zellermayer was recently ranked as a leading individual in Corporate and M&A by Legal 500, and is consistently recognized as a leading lawyer in Israel by major local and international indices.
Prior to joining FBC, Mr. Zellermayer was the founding partner and Chairman of Zellermayer, Pelossof, Rosovsky, Tsafrir, Toledano & Co.
Mr. Zellermayer serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra, in addition to having served as a member of the Board of Directors of the Tel-Aviv Municipality Fund.
New York Bar, 1977
Israel Bar Association, 1968
Hebrew University of Jerusalem (LL.B.), 1968
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution