Mr Amit Dat > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Amit Dat
Intellectual Property; Hi-Tech, Technology & Venture Capital; Private Equity; Cyber & Information Technologies
Mr. Dat is a partner in FBC’s Corporate Department, heads the Cyber & IT practice, and co-heads the IP practice.
Mr. Dat’s practice concentrates on M&A, commercial transactions, technology and life sciences, private equity, and venture capital transactions.
Mr. Dat provides legal counsel to individuals, private companies and public companies with respect to intellectual property, information technology, internet law, and media and entertainment law, including with respect to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, as well as privacy protection and database usage.
Mr. Dat has extensive experience in advising clients on various types of intellectual property transactions, including purchasing and licensing of intellectual property, merchandising rights, content transfers, software development, Internet sites and applications, and CRM, ERP, and OEM agreements.
Mr. Dat is a member of the Israel group for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
Israel Bar Association, 2006
Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (LL.M., Magna Cum Laude), 2006; Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (LL.B., Magna Cum Laude), 2005; Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (B.A., Business Administration, major in Finance, Magna Cum Laude), 2005
FISCHER (FBC & Co.)‘s team focuses on trade marks; its capabilities include domestic and international IP filing, as well as prosecution proceedings before both the trade mark registrar and the courts. As one of the region’s largest firms, the group is instructed by large domestic clients from the media and banking sectors. Yael Riemer and Amit Dat, who jointly lead the IP practice, advise clients on disputes and commercial transactions respectively.
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) advises both domestic Israeli clients and global multinational companies on the full spectrum of IP transactions, and its team frequently works with the firm’s first-class corporate practice to advise on the IP elements of M&A transactions. Complex technology projects are a particular area of specialism, with the firm having advised key clients Google and Israel Discount Bank on multiple initiatives. Amit Dat assists technology-focused clients with all the commercial aspects of IP, including investment in software companies, licensing and development agreements.
- Next Generation Partners - Israel > Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Intellectual property: commercial/transactions - Israel > Intellectual property
- Intellectual property: filing/prosecution - Israel > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution