Mr Amit Pines > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Amit Pines
Arbitration & Mediation; Insolvency & Restructuring; Litigation; Sports Law; Liquidation & Receivership
Mr. Pines is the head of FBC’s Liquidation & Receivership practice and Sports Law practice.
Mr. Pines has an extensive and diverse experience in complex and comprehensive insolvency cases, and has broad experience in all matters relating to insolvency procedures.
Mr. Pines acts from time to time as liquidator, receiver or trustee of companies or other entities and, especially on behalf of commercial banks. Mr. Pines has handled, in various positions, some of the most complex and major insolvency cases (including liquidation and restructuring) in Israel.
Mr. Pines has vast experience in non-profit organizations` laws, after serving as liquidator and/or special administrator to substantial amount of non-profit organizations, including political parties and sport enterprises.
Mr. Pines represents major clients in complex and comprehensive commercial disputes, and deals with diverse legal matters, including representation in civil and commercial cases in court, arbitrations and serves as an arbitrator.
Israel Bar Association, 1990
Tel Aviv University, (LLB) the Faculty of Law, 1989
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) is frequently involved in major insolvency, liquidation and restructuring mandates, in which members of the team serve in various court-appointed roles and advise clients outside of court. Over the review period, the firm’s standout matters include advising Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot, as creditor, in numerous insolvency, restructuring and reorganisation proceedings. Amit Pines is extremely active in the field of restructuring and insolvency, leveraging his ability to advise and represent clients in extra-judicial debt settlements and restructuring processes and court cases as a liquidator, receiver or trustee. Lihi Blumenfeld is an expert in liquidation and receivership proceedings.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution