Mrs Vered Oren > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Vered Oren
Project Finance & Energy; Capital Markets; Insolvency & Restructuring
Ms. Oren is a partner in FBC’s Corporate Department, where her practice concentrates on capital markets, structured finance and derivatives, commercial transactions, corporate law, M&A, project finance, and restructuring.
Ms. Oren represents public and private clients in general corporate and securities law matters, including public and private offerings, private equity, and M&As.
Ms. Oren further provides ongoing corporate and securities law advice to Israeli companies. In addition, she represents various Israeli companies and institutional lenders in infrastructure and energy projects in Israel, with an emphasis on financing renewable energy facilities in Israel.
During her studies, Mrs. Oren served as a teaching assistant at the Hebrew University Faculty of Law.
Israel Bar Association, 2008
Hebrew University of Jerusalem (LL.B., Magna Cum Laude), 2007; Hebrew University of Jerusalem (B.A., Economics, Magna Cum Laude), 2007
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution