Ms Nitzan Sandor > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Ms Nitzan Sandor
Capital Markets; Mergers & Acquisitions; Insolvency & Restructuring
Ms. Sandor is a partner in the Corporate Department, where her practice concentrates on capital markets and M&A.
Ms. Sandor represents major Israeli public companies and dual-listed corporations on securities laws matters and has represented issuers in several of Israel’s largest securities offerings.
Ms. Sandor has also advised clients in connection with regulatory reforms in the corporate and securities laws and in the regulation of investment companies.
During her studies, Ms. Sandor was a member of the editorial board of the Tel Aviv University Law Review.
Israel Bar Association, 2005
Tel Aviv University (LL.B., Magna Cum Laude), 2004
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.)‘s team further consolidated its position in the market in January 2020 with the recruitment of the entire team from Sharir, Shiv & Co., including capital markets specialist Alex Berman. While the firm’s expertise across equity and debt is all-encompassing, the team truly stands out for its involvement in market first IPOs – on the issuer and underwriter side – and complex regulatory matters, including major investigations and disputes. Avraham Well‘s ongoing work includes advising REIT 1, Israel’s first publicly traded REIT, on public offerings of debt and a private placement of equity with a cumulative value of over $160m. Nitzan Sandor is a leading securities law specialist; Eran Yaniv has impressive credentials on the underwriter side; and Boaz Noiman is also noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution