Mrs Dikla Lavy-Fischer > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Dikla Lavy-Fischer
Banking & Finance; Capital Market; Insolvency & Restucturing
Ms. Lavy-Fischer is a partner in FBC’s Corporate Department and specializes in banking and finance transactions.
Ms. Lavy-Fischer represents both lenders and borrowers in domestic and international financing transactions, such as syndicated finance, mezzanine loans, and complex secured debt transactions. In addition, she also counsels Israeli and foreign financial institutions with respect to financial regulation issues.
Ms. Lavy-Fischer also advises on debt financing arrangements, and has advised on one of the largest debt financing arrangements in Israel.
Prior to joining FBC, Mrs. Lavy-Fischer worked as an associate in a leading Tel Aviv law firm.
During her studies, Mrs. Lavy-Fischer served as a member of the editorial board of the Tel Aviv University Law Review, and as a teaching assistant to Dr. Issachar Rosen-Zvi (civil procedure).
Tel Aviv University, LL.B. (Cum Laude), 2007
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.)‘s banking and finance practice took on the entire team of Sharir, Shiv & Co. in January 2020, including finance expert Yoram Shiv. While the firm continues to handle the full spectrum of financing, its expertise in international transactions, including acquisition and project finance, has proved particularly instrumental recently. ‘Professional and dedicated’ partner Miri Kimhi specialises in advising lenders and borrowers on their financing transactions in Israel and overseas, displaying an impressive understanding of highly regulated sectors and securitisation structures. Dikla Lavy-Fischer is regularly instructed by clients to advise on the Insolvency and Economic Rehabilitation Law (2019) and other complex financial regulation. Recently, Miri represented JP Morgan in a very high value bridge financing of the acquisition by merger of the Tel Aviv-listed holding group A.D.O. Group.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution