Mrs Miri Kimhi > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Miri Kimhi
Banking & Finance,Project Finance & Energy, Insolvency & Restructuring
Ms. Kimhi is a partner in FBC’s Corporate Department and the head of its Banking & Finance practice.
Ms. Kimhi specializes in finance, banking and financial regulation. Ms. Kimhi has advised on numerous complex financing transactions, especially in transactions involving securities, and in the structuring of innovative financial instruments for her clients. She also regularly advises major Israeli and foreign clients in banking regulation and in the regulation of financial institutions.
Israel Bar Association, 2001
Tel Aviv University (LL.B., magna cum laude, 2000)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.)‘s banking and finance practice took on the entire team of Sharir, Shiv & Co. in January 2020, including finance expert Yoram Shiv. While the firm continues to handle the full spectrum of financing, its expertise in international transactions, including acquisition and project finance, has proved particularly instrumental recently. ‘Professional and dedicated’ partner Miri Kimhi specialises in advising lenders and borrowers on their financing transactions in Israel and overseas, displaying an impressive understanding of highly regulated sectors and securitisation structures. Dikla Lavy-Fischer is regularly instructed by clients to advise on the Insolvency and Economic Rehabilitation Law (2019) and other complex financial regulation. Recently, Miri represented JP Morgan in a very high value bridge financing of the acquisition by merger of the Tel Aviv-listed holding group A.D.O. Group.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution