Mrs Moran Friedman > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Moran Friedman
Labor & Employment; Immigration
Mrs. Friedman is a senior associate in the Labor & Employment Department.
Mrs. Friedman specializes in all aspects of labor law and labor relations, including collective bargaining, labor disputes, strikes and organized actions, collective agreements, and collective litigation.
Mrs. Friedman also specializes in employer-employee litigation, labor contracts, and labor relations, and represents clients in various tribunals in all forms of labor disputes.
Prior to joining FBC, Mrs. Friedman served in the legal department of the Histadrut, Israel’s major trade union federation, and worked as an associate in a leading boutique firm specializing in labor law.
Israel Bar Association, 2005
Bar-Ilan University, LL.B. ,2004
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) advises clients on employment disputes, corporate transactions, redundancies, internal management and compliance. It also has a strong track record of representing foreign employees in Israel and advising clients on major collective agreements. Shay Teken has extremely broad expertise, spanning labour disputes, strikes, employment agreements, due diligence and various other related areas. In an ongoing mandate, Teken is advising Channel 13 and Reshet Media in relation to redundancy procedures and restructuring matters necessitated by the Covid-19 pandemic. Senior associate Moran Friedman stands out for her expertise in a diverse array of employment disputes and commercial agreements. Associate Amit Bechler is noted for his role in assisting large multinationals with the process of hiring and relocating foreign employees.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution