Mr Amir Chen > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mr Amir Chen
Real Estate; Planning & Zoning
Mr. Chen serves as FBC’s Managing Partner and heads the Real Estate and Planning & Zoning Department.
He focuses on the planning and execution of large-scale and complex real estate projects, real estate-related financing, and real property tax matters.
Mr. Chen is recognized as one of Israel’s leading deal-makers and is consistently ranked by international and domestic indices as one of the pre-eminent Israeli real estate attorneys. Mr. Chen advises and comments upon legislation in the real estate sector and frequently provides interviews, publishes and lectures on current trends in the Israeli real estate market.
Mr. Chen serves as Chairman of the Property and Real Estate Committee of the Tel Aviv District of the Israel Bar Association, is a director and the academic coordinator at the Practical Law College, and is the academic director of the advanced real estate management course at the Gazit-Globe Real Estate Institute at the IDC Herzliya.
Mr. Chen is active in a number of non-profit organizations and led FBC’s establishment of the Senior Citizen Support and Social Facilitation Clinic at the IDC Herzliya.
Israel Bar Association, 1987
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, (LL.B, 1986).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) has a sizeable real estate team with comprehensive expertise, which includes financing, planning and zoning matters and major acquisitions. Among recent highlights, the team advised Sufrin Group in connection with multiple high-value acquisitions of land for development purposes. Practice head Amir Chen frequently advises clients on the sale and lease of real estate assets, taxation matters, financing and urban renewal projects. Michal Faktor has strong credentials in project financing, combination transactions, and sale and leaseback agreements. Senior associate Moran Rabbia-Perera is also a name to note.
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) is regularly instructed by developers, lenders and various other clients to advise on large-scale projects, including new city plans across Israel. Its expertise is wide ranging and encompasses planning litigation, licensing and build permits, and negotiating with local authorities regarding development agreements, public works and numerous other matters. In an ongoing matter, the team is advising Silverstein Group on its development of a new city plan involving the construction of three buildings for mixed-use purposes spanning about 200,000 sq m. Amir Chen and Efrat Sharon are both extremely active in a wide range of real estate projects, demonstrating comprehensive expertise in relation to planning and zoning law.
- Leading individuals - Israel > Planning and zoning
- Leading individuals - Israel > Real estate and construction
- Planning and zoning - Israel
- Real estate and construction - Israel
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution