Mrs Lihi Blumenfeld > FISCHER (FBC & Co.) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) Offices
146 MENACHEM BEGIN RD.,
TEL AVIV 6492103
- Go to...
Mrs Lihi Blumenfeld
Arbitration & Mediation; Insolvency & Restructuring; Litigation; Liquidation & Receivership
Mrs. Blumenfeld is a partner in FBC’s Liquidation & Receivership practice, responsible for handling complex litigation and arbitration cases.
Mrs. Blumenfeld has extensive and diverse experience in representing major clients in complex and comprehensive procedures, and routinely deals with diverse legal matters, including representation in civil and commercial cases in court and arbitration, professional negligence, companies` law, banking and securities law and liquidation proceedings.
In the aspect of banking laws, Mrs. Blumenfeld represents several leading banks in lawsuits concerning the ongoing relationship between a bank and its clients, including, inter alia, claims of negligence on the part of the bank, breaching of banks` duties toward its clients, etc.
In the aspect of professional negligence, Mrs. Blumenfeld represents insurance companies in various kinds of lawsuits brought against legal attorneys, which are based upon various kinds of claims.
Mrs. Blumenfeld handles complex and comprehensive liquidations, and has broad experience in all matters relating to liquidation and receivership procedures of corporate insolvency. She acts from time to time as liquidator or receiver of companies, especially on behalf banks in Israel.
Mrs. Blumenfeld guides and follows cases from the initial stages of the controversial disputes, through preliminary proceedings, litigation proceedings in courts, and appeals.
Israel Bar Association, 2002
The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, (B.A, 2000), the School of Business Administration; The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, (B.A, 2002), the School of Business Administration (Accounting); The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, (LL.B., 2000), the School of Law.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
FISCHER (FBC & Co.) is frequently involved in major insolvency, liquidation and restructuring mandates, in which members of the team serve in various court-appointed roles and advise clients outside of court. Over the review period, the firm’s standout matters include advising Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot, as creditor, in numerous insolvency, restructuring and reorganisation proceedings. Amit Pines is extremely active in the field of restructuring and insolvency, leveraging his ability to advise and represent clients in extra-judicial debt settlements and restructuring processes and court cases as a liquidator, receiver or trustee. Lihi Blumenfeld is an expert in liquidation and receivership proceedings.
- Next Generation Partners - Israel > Restructuring and insolvency
- Restructuring and insolvency - Israel
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions (including derivative actions)
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: white-collar crime, investigation and fraud
- Hi-tech and start-ups
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Telecoms and media
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Investment and venture capital funds
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: disputes
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: filing/prosecution