Cristiana I. STOICA > STOICA & Asociatii – Attorneys at Law > Bucharest, Romania > Lawyer Profile
STOICA & Asociatii – Attorneys at Law Offices
OPERA CENTER II
2 DR N STAICOVICI STREET, 2ND FLOOR, DISTRICT 5
- Go to...
Cristiana I. STOICA
Cristiana coordinates the consultancy activity of the law firm STOICA & Asociaţii.
Cristiana assisted and represented clients before the local and international arbitral courts. At time being, Cristiana is Arbitrator (international and domestic commercial arbitration) at the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania and at the Permanent Court of Arbitration of the Romanian-German Chamber of Industry (AHK Romania).
Cristiana I. Stoica rendered legal assistance to international banks, multinational companies or diplomatic missions in Romania, private clients or institutions of the central or local administration in numerous business projects. As pleading lawyer, she represented clients in civil and commercial cases.
Her experience includes as well legal assistance in corporate finance projects, in initiation of the first state bonds issuance on the international markets, in privatization projects in the banking, food, construction sectors, in mergers and acquisitions or in current corporate procedures, in negotiation international commercial contracts, as well as real estate, commercial, fiscal and labour litigations.
English and French
- Member of Bucharest Bar since 1980;
- Dispute resolution – Romania (Chambers Europe, 2017)
- 2011: Member in the Board of Directors, World Link for Law
- 2013 – present: Invited Professor at the LLM Program on International Arbitration, Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- 2014 – present: Vice-President, head of the International Arbitration Group, World Link for Law
- 2015 – present: President, International Wine Law Association (AIDV) – European Section
- Member in the International Arbitration Commission, International Union of Lawyers (UIA)
- 2016-present: Arbitrator at the Permanent Court of Arbitration of the Romanian-German Chamber of Industry (AHK Romania) and member in the Board of this court.
- Faculty of Law, Bucharest University, 1979.
- PhD. (Law of International Trade), Bucharest University, Magna cum laude, 2000. Title: “International public offering of shares and bonds“, scientific coordinator Prof. Univ. Octavian Căpăţînă, PhD.
STOICA & Asociatii – Attorneys at Law stands out as one of the premier firms for disputes work, with litigation and international arbitration forming an integral part of its overall offering. Clients range from major multinationals to political parties and public sector bodies. Recently the team has seen considerable activity in the telecoms sectors and also been involved in significant environmental claims. Founding partners Valeriu Stoica and Cristiana Stoica remain key figures in the market, while Dragos Bogdan is especially experienced in IP and administrative litigation disputes. The versatile Cătălina Dicu is also recommended.