Stephen Bennett > Gardner Leader LLP > Maidenhead, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, 7 FRASCATI WAY
- Go to...
Crime: general and Fraud: white-collar crime
Stephen is a Consultant based in the Maidenhead office.
With a strong background in many kinds of litigation, latterly Stephen has specialised in White Collar and regulatory crime. He has wide experience of advising corporate clients and private individuals in both non-contentious as well as contentious areas of law. He has represented clients in many high profile cases which have attracted media attention. This breadth of knowledge allows him to grasp instructions quickly and deliver advice in a constructive, cost effective and straightforward fashion.
A strong advocate and persuasive negotiator Stephen routinely receives recommendations from other solicitors, the Police, Trades Unions, Magistrates, and even Crown Court Judges. He prides himself in having an approachable nature coupled with a formidable reputation as an opponent.
Stephen often receives instructions to represent the children of existing clients charged with a variety of criminal matters ranging from road traffic to serious offences of physical and sexual assault.
Recognising the stresses placed upon both the parents and child in these proceedings, has earned Stephen a deserved reputation as the “go to” solicitor for cases of this kind.
Sharing a love of sport and of the Julian Alps (Slovenia), he was flattered to be asked to represent The Slovenian Olympic Authority in negotiations for their media and hospitality centre for the London Olympic Games.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation