Noor Kadhim > Gardner Leader LLP > Maidenhead, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, 7 FRASCATI WAY
- Go to...
Noor is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution team.
Noor specialises in International Arbitration and Art Law.
Noor qualified as an English solicitor in 2008 but also has experience working in civil law jurisdictions such as France and the United Arab Emirates. Her specialist areas are international commercial and investment arbitration, litigation, and art and cultural heritage law. In international arbitration, she has represented corporations, individuals, states and state-owned entities in LCIA, ICC, ICSID, UNCITRAL, ADCCAC and other proceedings, in London, Paris, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi. Sectors in which she has advised clients include energy (including renewables), shareholder and general commercial matters, and financial services. Her other area of expertise is art and cultural heritage law where she has represented gallerists, artists, institutions, and collectors in a wide range of circumstances ranging from title disputes to ordinary commercial (non-contentious) matters (including licensing and contractual transactions).
Noor has also worked in-house at the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, where she administered over 100 cases as a Deputy Counsel in the Eastern Mediterranean, Greek and Turkish team between 2014 and 2016. Further in-house experience includes a secondment at a major international litigation funder, where she sourced arbitration and litigation cases for funding, assisted with presentations on funding, and advised the investment committee on the merits of cases submitted for funding. Noor maintains relationships with various third party funders and is well-placed to assist clients and international counsel with placing cases for funding.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation