Shipla Khanum > Gardner Leader LLP > Maidenhead, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, 7 FRASCATI WAY
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial
Shipla Khanum is a Solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial Team.
Shipla joined Gardner Leader as a Solicitor in February 2019 as part of the growing Corporate & Commercial team in the Maidenhead office. Shipla takes the effort to develop a strong understanding of the business at hand to provide clear pragmatic advice to clients.
Shipla provides advice on a full range of corporate and commercial work which includes mergers and acquisitions, commercial contract drafting as well as providing company law advice.
Prior to joining Gardner Leader Shipla qualified as a Solicitor in May 2016 at a commercial law firm based in Bristol where she trained and subsequently spent six months as a Solicitor as part of the corporate commercial department before relocating. During this time, she worked with companies and businesses from various sectors providing corporate and commercial advice.
She also has experience with the same firm as a Corporate Healthcare Paralegal dealing with dental transactions, incorporations and assisting clients on regulatory matters involving NHS England and the CQC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation