Diane Yarrow > Gardner Leader LLP > Maidenhead, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, 7 FRASCATI WAY
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial, Charities and not-for-profit
Diane is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Commercial team. She is based in the Maidenhead and Newbury offices.
Diane has considerable experience of a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, including commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, business start-ups, restructuring, shareholder arrangements and exit, banking and re-financing projects, compliance and risk management, company secretarial and joint ventures.
Diane regularly acts for privately owned businesses or as outsourced UK legal counsel for the UK subsidiaries of multi-national organisations based in countries including the USA, China, Canada, Finland, Japan, Germany and the Netherlands.
For over 10 years, Diane has given transactional support and commercial legal advice to clients in relation to all stages of the waste cycle and to waste to energy/renewable energy clients. Ranked as a Band 1 Environment lawyer by Chambers UK 2015, Diane is noted by Chambers UK 2015 as being “held in high regard by her clients”.
Diane is also experienced in advising third sector clients on commercial, structuring and governance matters and has worked with a number of national and multi-national not for profit organisations, including charities and sporting organisations.
In addition to experience gained working as outsourced legal counsel for in-house teams, Diane has also worked in-house within the legal team of the London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games during 2010. During this time, Diane prepared contracts for the operation of various World Cup and other sporting events making up the London 2012 programme “London Prepares”.
UK Environmental Law Association
Charity Law Association
Board Member of Leap
South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Gardner Leader LLP handles a broad range of corporate and commercial matters on behalf of start-ups, owner-managed businesses and investors. Recent matters include advising on cross-border sales and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and commercial arrangements. Greg Humphreys, Diane Yarrow and recent hire Michal Freeman-Shor are the main advisers.
South East > Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
Gardner Leader LLP’s expertise covers charity formations and registrations, governance and constitutional advice, corporate and commercial matters, regulatory and Charity Act compliance. From the Newbury office, Alastair Goggins leads a team which includes Penny Wright and Maidenhead-based Diane Yarrow who are experienced in all areas of charity law and have a strong focus on contentious probate, regulatory compliance and trading and commercial activities.
- Charities and not-for-profit - South East > Private client
- Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation