Suzy Hamshaw > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Go to...
Suzy is a Partner in the Family team.
Suzy has wide ranging experience in all aspects of family law and is also an experienced collaborative lawyer.
Suzy is a member of Resolution and is committed to their code of practice and to resolving issues in a constructive and positive way. Suzy is supportive and empathetic and this, together with her pragmatic approach, means that much of her work comes from personal recommendation.
Suzy is a member of Resolution and the Thames Valley Family Lawyers’ Society.
Gardner Leader LLP has a ‘solid reputation’ for divorce, financial settlements and matrimonial work. Jenny Buchanan and department head Seona Myerscough’s practice spans the core aspects of family law and financial matters; Myerscough is especially well-known for her experience in matters concerning children within the care process and child arrangement cases. Suzy Hamshaw and Simon Fisher are also a names to note for divorce proceedings, preparation of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation