Jenny Buchanan > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Go to...
Jenny is a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Family Team and is based in the Newbury office.
Jenny advises clients on all aspects of divorce / relationship breakdown and children issues and has a particular reputation for helping clients with regard to their finances. This includes Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Cohabitation agreements, where the level of assets makes it a sensible precaution – thereby minimizing the possibility of issues later in life.
Jenny is best known in the profession for her long track record helping busy and demanding clients resolve the financial issues arising from divorce or relationship breakdown. This expertise is especially valuable in complex and/or high value financial situations especially where businesses, business interests or family trusts are involved and the potential disruption goes far beyond the purely personal dimension.
Jenny actively promotes modern approaches including mediation and collaborative law which help preserve dignity as well as potentially reducing costs.
Jenny is on Gardner Leader’s Management Board as Finance Partner.
Gardner Leader LLP has a ‘solid reputation’ for divorce, financial settlements and matrimonial work. Jenny Buchanan and department head Seona Myerscough’s practice spans the core aspects of family law and financial matters; Myerscough is especially well-known for her experience in matters concerning children within the care process and child arrangement cases. Suzy Hamshaw and Simon Fisher are also a names to note for divorce proceedings, preparation of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation