Greg Humphreys > Gardner Leader LLP > Newbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
WHITE HART HOUSE
- Go to...
Commercial property, Corporate and Commercial, Charities and not-for-profit
Greg is a partner at Gardner Leader and Head of the Commercial team.
Greg joined Gardner Leader in 2000 having emigrated from South Africa where he qualified as an attorney. Greg qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and was admitted to the partnership in 2006.
Throughout his career Greg has worked in the commercial and commercial property environment. This allows Greg to bring a broad knowledge of commercial law and practice to the advice that he provides and he aims to provide practical advice to best meet his client’s needs.
Greg specialises in property work, concentrating on commercial property work, including purchases and sales of property and development sites, joint ventures in development projects, lease projects and agreements for lease subject to development and advising lenders on securitisation.
The practice area was praised in the Legal 500 (2016) stating that “Gardner Leader LLP’s [Corporate/Commercial] team ‘exceeds all expectations’. Key figures include… practice head Greg Humphreys, who specialises in property work. Legal 500 (2016) also commented that Greg is ‘very thorough and knowledgeable’, and ‘acts quickly’.
South East > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Gardner Leader LLP handles a broad range of corporate and commercial matters on behalf of start-ups, owner-managed businesses and investors. Recent matters include advising on cross-border sales and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and commercial arrangements. Greg Humphreys, Diane Yarrow and recent hire Michal Freeman-Shor are the main advisers.
Gardner Leader LLP acts for a mix of developers, landlords and tenants in commercial, residential, retail and mixed-use developments. Practice head Greg Humphreys has notable expertise handling commercial transactions within the food and drink sector, while Suki Hardy is particularly active on acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and developments. Richard Buckeridge is a name to note in Maidenhead.
- Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Real estate
- Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation