Thomas Colmer > PwC LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
PwC LLP Offices
1 EMBANKMENT PLACE
- Go to...
Thomas is a Partner in the Corporate M&A practice.
The corporate team at PwC LLP represents clients across 12 specialist sectors, which include financial services, tech, healthcare and pharmaceuticals. A more recent focus for the department has been in the energy sector, specifically in relation to oil and gas. Group head Thomas Colmer has over 20 years’ experience working on the full range of transactions, and is supported by Oliver Williams. The team advises clients on international and domestic M&A, disposals, demergers, joint ventures and pre and post deal structuring.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > International business reorganisations
- Investment fund formation and management > Hedge funds
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Customs and excise
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Employment > Employers
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration