Georgie Blyth > PwC LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
PwC LLP Offices
1 EMBANKMENT PLACE
- Go to...
International Business Reorganisations
Georgie is a Partner and UK & EMEA International Business Reorganisations Leader.
Georgie is experienced in advising large corporates (listed and multi-national companies) and multi-territory organisations on complex cross-border restructuring and compliance projects, frequently working in a multi-disciplinary team alongside PwC Tax, Accounting and Consulting specialists to provide clients with a holistic approach to change management and corporate simplification.
Based in London, Georgie specialises in corporate technical law issues arising out of corporate restructurings including cross-border mergers, share and asset transfers, advising on undervalue transactions, debt refinancing, listing of Eurobonds, Court approved and solvency statement reductions of capital, share buybacks, reserves planning and corporate governance.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
PwC LLP’s practice sits within the firm’s global department, which excels in high-profile carve outs, separations, spin projects and post-deal integration work; the group recently acted for Colfax on the separation of its medical technology business and fabrication technology business into two public companies. The team also has distinct knowledge in specialist areas including providing an IP and operating model offering, which is led by Latika Sharma, and standalone financial services and energy teams led by Kevin King and Keith Bottomley respectively. Georgie Blyth and Cynthia Chan jointly lead the wider business reorganisations practice, which also fields Tom Lewis, who is a key contact for pharmaceuticals, life sciences and Japanese clients; Laura Freestone, who focuses on entity simplification projects; and newly promoted director Harry Wilkins, who specialises in structuring projects.
- Hall of Fame - London > Corporate and commercial > International business reorganisations
- International business reorganisations - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > International business reorganisations
- Investment fund formation and management > Hedge funds
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Employee share schemes
- Corporate and commercial > Customs and excise
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Employment > Employers
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance