Ed Stacey > PwC LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
PwC LLP Offices
1 EMBANKMENT PLACE
- Go to...
Head of PWC's Legal Business for the UK
Ed Stacey is a partner and head of employment for PwC. Ed has experience in all aspects of employment law on a national and multi-jurisdictional basis including major change and restructuring programmes, global employment compliance programmes, diversity and equal pay. He regularly works alongside employers to resolve work place conflicts through mediation and arbitrations, and advises on the exit of senior executives, numerous individual hires and on team moves involving the enforcement of restrictive covenants in the UK and internationally. He advises clients in the employment tribunal, High Court and Court of Appeal on all aspects of employment litigation, and has significant experience of high-profile discrimination claims.
Trained Cameron Markby Hewitt/CMS Cameron McKenna 1996-98; qualified 1998; Theodore Goddard 1998-99; Royal Bank of Scotland 1999-2001; PricewaterhouseCoopers 2001-09; partner PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal 2009 to date.
Law Society; Employment Lawyers Association.
University of Exeter (1994 Law 2(1)); College of Law, Chester (1995).
Family, wine and travel.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > International business reorganisations
- Investment fund formation and management > Hedge funds
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Customs and excise
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Employment > Employers
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration