Ed Stacey > PwC LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
PwC LLP Offices
1 EMBANKMENT PLACE
- Go to...
Ed is a partner in the Employment legal team. He has a wealth of experience advising clients on international projects and has recently advised two FTSE 100 clients on global compliance projects.
Ed advises on the legal aspects of global mobility programmes, restructuring, the delivery of global training and the development of global policies and procedures. Ed is experienced in working with employers on employee change programmes and transactions, including restructurings and TUPE work. He has advised on the exit of senior executives; numerous individual hires; and on team moves involving the enforcement of restrictive covenants in the UK and internationally.
He has advised clients in the Employment Tribunal and High Court on all types of employment litigation, and has significant experience of high profile discrimination claims.
Ed’s work has been widely reported in the UK media (including the BBC, The Times, and the Financial Times) and the German press (Die Welt). The Legal 500 directory describes Ed as ‘very good at making difficult judgement calls’ and leading an extremely hard-working team ‘that is very capable of running complex, high-level employment litigation’
Trained Cameron Markby Hewitt/CMS Cameron McKenna 1996-98; qualified 1998; Theodore Goddard 1998-99; Royal Bank of Scotland 1999-2001; PricewaterhouseCoopers 2001-09; partner PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal 2009 to date.
Law Society; Employment Lawyers Association.
University of Exeter (1994 Law 2(1)); College of Law, Chester (1995).
Family, wine and travel.
Chris Perkins co-leads PwC LLP’s global employment law team where he is known for his international expertise, ranging from employment aspects of start-ups, through day-to-day compliance requirements and HR documentation. Ed Stacey is the lead expert on inclusion and diversity matters, gender pay reviews, equal pay audits, partner investigations and associated litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > International business reorganisations
- Investment fund formation and management > Hedge funds
- Real estate > Environment
- Employment > Employee share schemes
- Corporate and commercial > Customs and excise
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Corporate and commercial > VAT and indirect tax
- Employment > Pensions (non-contentious)
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Employment > Employers
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Real estate > Property finance