PwC Legal Middle East > Dubai, United Arab Emirates > Firm Profile
PwC Legal Middle East Offices
Emaar Square Building 4 Floor
8 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
United Arab Emirates
PwC Legal Middle East > The Legal 500 RankingsNatalie Jones has been instrumental in the growth of PwC Legal Middle East‘s employment practice in the UAE. Key areas of expertise includes pensions, health and safety and employee benefits. Natalie advises employers on the full range of employment law and has particular experience handling the employment-related aspects of cross-border corporate transactions.
The Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Advised a multinational investment bank on historic non-compliance with local pension requirements and significantly reduced financial liability.
- Advised an international airline on the reduction of its headcount across the region.
- Advised a multinational enterprise software company on the closure and de-registration of its UAE operations.
Other key lawyers:
Organic Foods & Café
Public Investment Fund (PIF)
Al Seer (Spinneys Supermarket)
- Advised Organic Foods & Cafe on the majority disposal of the group to a private equity buyer.
- Advised Al Futtaim Group on the disposal of its retail sports business in the Middle East and Asia.
- Advised Dear Systems on the sale of the business to US private equity business, Cin 7.
A new management team to deploy the “PwC Legal 2025” strategy: Catherine Baflast becomes managing partner as of October 1, 202123rd September 2021 At the end of her mandate at the head of PwC Legal, the time has come for Cindy Arces to hand over the reins to Catherine Baflast, who will become managing partner as of October 1, 2021. This succession and change in governance has been prepared for several months.
Poland: Alternative Investment Funds
Published: September 2022
Authors: Wojciech Trzciński Filip Brach Łukasz Łyczko Michalina Wojacka
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Alternative Investment Funds laws and regulations that may occur in Poland.
Published: October 2022
Authors: Kirill Ležeiko Rainer Urmas Maine
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Fintech laws and regulations that may occur in Estonia.