Andreas Schurti > Schurti Partners Attorneys at Law Ltd > Vaduz, Liechtenstein > Lawyer Profile
Schurti Partners Attorneys at Law Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Andreas started his professional career in a Liechtenstein law firm’s litigation department and cofounded Walch & Schurti in 1990/91. The firm has rebranded in 2020 to Schurti Partners where he is still highly active as a partner. In 1989 he was admitted to the Liechtenstein and in 1991 to the New York Bar.
- New York State Bar Association, New York
- International Bar Association, London
- Liechtenstein Bar Association, Vaduz
- Liechtenstein Association of Professional Trustees, Vaduz
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Liechtenstein Arbitration Association
- Liechtenstein Association of Criminal Defence Lawyers
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- University of St. Gallen, Switzerland (Dr.iur.HSG, 1989)
- University of San Diego School of Law, USA (Master of Comparative Law, 1990)
- College of Europe, Brügge, Belgien (Diploma of Advanced European Legal Studies, 1991)