Neille Ryan > Furley Page Solicitors > Canterbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Furley Page Solicitors Offices
39 ST MARGARET'S STREET
- Go to...
Partner & Head of Personal Injury specialising in claimant injury/disease (including asbestos related illness, deafness and vibration white finger (VWF)). Rice v Emami, settled with court approval for £2.25m for serious brain injuries sustained in an RTA, and Wimble recently settled for £2.2m for spinal cord injuries sustained in an accident at work. Acted for large number of former miners with respiratory disease and/or VWF, claiming under the British coal claims handling agreements; and for claimants with professional negligence claims against firms who have negligently under-settled their miners’ respiratory or VWF claim. Trustee of KM Charity Team.
Trained Furley Page; qualified 1990; partner 1995 to date.
APIL (senior litigator); MASS; Law Society’s PI panel.
Queen Elizabeth Grammar, Faversham; University of Aberystwyth (LLB); College of Law, Guildford.
Football, golf, reading, skiing, gym.
The specialist personal injury team at Furley Page Solicitors has experience of a wide variety of claims, handling fatal accidents and industrial diseases. Operating from Canterbury, the group is led by Neille Ryan and also handles head and spinal cord injuries. Ross Rowland advises on road traffic accidents, whilst Robert Harvey has extensive experience in acting on work-related injuries and public liability matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery