Ross Rowland > Furley Page Solicitors > Canterbury, England > Lawyer Profile
Furley Page Solicitors Offices
39 ST MARGARET'S STREET
- Go to...
Chartered Legal executive in the personal injury department; specialising in claims involving personal injury and clinical/medical negligence, including road traffic accident claims, accident at work claims, industrial disease claims, public liability claims, claims against local authorities, claims against residential care homes, tripping and slipping accident claims, sporting injury claims and those involving defective products or goods.
oined Furley Page LLP in 2002; admitted as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2012; Recognised as a Senior Litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers in 2017.
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives; Senior Litigator Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL); Member of Kent Law Society.
Rugby (both playing and watching), Film/Cinema and spending time with family
The specialist personal injury team at Furley Page Solicitors has experience of a wide variety of claims, handling fatal accidents and industrial diseases. Operating from Canterbury, the group is led by Neille Ryan and also handles head and spinal cord injuries. Ross Rowland advises on road traffic accidents, whilst Robert Harvey has extensive experience in acting on work-related injuries and public liability matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery