Robert Harvey > Furley Page Solicitors > Chatham, England > Lawyer Profile
Furley Page Solicitors Offices
ADMIRAL'S OFFICES, MAIN GATE ROAD
THE HISTORIC DOCKYARD
- Go to...
Senior Associate. Robert is a specialist Personal Injury Lawyer, he undertakes many catastrophic and serious personal injury claims. These include brain damage, quadriplegic injuries and fatalities. He was a Claimant Lawyer for 3 surviving victims of the Zeebrugge Ferry Disaster. He is currently involved in the Croydon Tram Disaster claims. A large percentage of his personal injury work is from personal recommendation.
Career Robert qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 1976. He is now a Chartered Fellow for the Institute. He is an APIL fellow and is on the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel. He was awarded the national ILEx Award for Excellence in 2007.
The specialist personal injury team at Furley Page Solicitors has experience of a wide variety of claims, handling fatal accidents and industrial diseases. Operating from Canterbury, the group is led by Neille Ryan and also handles head and spinal cord injuries. Ross Rowland advises on road traffic accidents, whilst Robert Harvey has extensive experience in acting on work-related injuries and public liability matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery