Kyrre Kielland > Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS Offices
DRONNING EUPHEMIAS GATE 11
PO BOX 2944 - SOLLI
- Go to...
He has broad experience ranging from transactions and finance regulatory questions on one side to litigation in insurance related matters on the other.
Within transactions, Kielland assists with company law and contractual consulting in connection with acquisition and financing, including private placements, bank financing, leasing and bond loans. Kielland regularly advises companies within the shipping, aviation, grocery and technology sectors. He also assists payment service providers and Fintech companies with regulatory and compliance issues.
Kiellands Insurance and indemnity work relates primarily to Norwegian and international producers and their insurers with counseling and litigation. He is renowned for his expertise within product liability and is co-author of Gyldendal Akademisk’s commentary to the Norwegian Product Liability Act.
Kyrre is recognized as a product liability expert in the international ranking Legal 500 and is also ranked in Finansavisen’s annual Advokatundersøkelsen (ranking of Norwegian attorneys).
- 2014 – Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2012 – 2013 Legal Counsel, Eksportkreditt Norge AS
- 2011 – External examiner, University of Oslo and Lillehammer University College.
- 2008 – 2014 Senior Attorney, Attorney and Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma DA
- 2007 – 2008 Research Assistant, Institute of Private Law, University of Oslo
2018 – Board member, Den Norske Dataforeningens, Blockchain group
- 2010 Licence to practice law
- 2010 International Visitor Leadership Program: “U.S Judicial System”, arranged by U.S State Department
- 2008 Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2008 English for lawyers, University of Oslo
Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS’ insurance team advises a wide range of domestic and international insurance companies on mandates spanning the shipping, transport, electronics, and real estate industries. The firm has a core focus on maritime and cargo insurance, as well as professional liability claims. The team is led by Jon Andersen, who has unique expertise in advising on fish farming insurance and transaction insurance matters; other key names include product liability specialist Kyrre Kielland, Joar Heide, who acts in professional liability claims, and Kristian Østberg, who handles maritime insurance work.