Ms Deirdre Lynch > ByrneWallace LLP > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
ByrneWallace LLP Offices
88 Harcourt Street
- Go to...
Ms Deirdre Lynch
Partner, Employment Law
Deirdre Lynch is a Partner in the ByrneWallace LLP Employment Team. She is a highly experienced employment and occupational health and safety law specialist. She provides focused, practical legal advice to a broad range of national, multinational and public sector employers regarding contentious and non-contentious matters.
Deirdre has particular experience in contentious employment matters and routinely represents employers before the employment adjudicatory bodies. She also advises in relation to claims and injunction applications before the High Court.
Deirdre assists the firm’s Corporate Team in advising regarding the diverse and complex employment issues arising in domestic and international commercial transactions and restructurings, including, the Transfer of Undertakings Regulations, the Cross-border Merger Regulations, employee relocation and restructuring post-acquisition.
- Law Society of Ireland
- International Employment Committee of the American Bar Association
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Health and Safety Lawyers’ Association of Ireland
- Bachelor of Civil Law Degree (Hons), University College Dublin, 2001
- Qualified Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2005
- Diploma in Employment Law, University College Dublin, 2006
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Projects and PPP
- White-collar crime
- Capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Information technology
- Media and entertainment
- Intellectual property