Mr Feargal Brennan > ByrneWallace LLP > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
ByrneWallace LLP Offices
88 Harcourt Street
- Go to...
Mr Feargal Brennan
Feargal Brennan is Managing Partner of ByrneWallace LLP since June 2018.
A senior corporate partner in the firm, he previously led the ByrneWallace LLP Corporate division since 2011. Feargal has over 20 years’ experience advising leading Irish and international businesses across a wide range of corporate matters, and has particular expertise in advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions.
Feargal qualified and joined the Firm in 1996, becoming a Partner in 2000.
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Firm Partner representative of ALFA International Legal Network
- Former member of the Business Law Committee of the Law Society
- Former member of the Tax and Law Committee of the European Venture Capital Association
- Former member of the Irish Venture Capital Association’s committee on the preparation of standard form investment agreements
- A non-executive director of The Mater Foundation (2018-2021)
- Director of Repak ELT
- Diploma in European Law, 1996
- Bachelor of Civil Law, (BCL) (International) University College Dublin & De Paul Law School, Chicago Illinois, USA, 1993
- Admitted as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 1996
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Projects and PPP
- White-collar crime
- Capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Energy and natural resources
- Information technology
- Media and entertainment
- Intellectual property