Ms Sadaf Mir > Duncan Lewis Solicitors > Luton, England > Lawyer Profile
Duncan Lewis Solicitors Offices
THIRD FLOOR REAR, AW HOUSE, 6-8 STUART STREET
- Go to...
Ms Sadaf Mir
Sadaf has extensive experience in possession, homelessness, disrepair, and judicial review matters. Many of the housing cases she deals with concern overlapping duties owed under other legislation including the Children Act, Care Act and Equality Act. She frequently assists those with no recourse to public funds, asylum seekers and victims of trafficking with accessing suitable accommodation.
Safad qualified as a solicitor in 2011 and joined Duncan Lewis Solicitors in 2020.
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test – BPP Law School, London
- Bar Vocational Course – BPP Law School, London
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons) – University of Keele, Staffordshire
- Awarded Blackstone Exhibition Scholarship by Middle Temple Inn
Led by Manjinder Kaur Atwal and based in Harrow, Duncan Lewis Solicitors‘ housing team boasts a wealth of experience acting for tenants on a wide range of matters. Atwal has expertise in disputes in areas including possession claims, evictions, disrepair and negligency, and homelessness, where she is supported by solicitor Daljit Singh. Sadaf Mir‘s practice often involves overlapping duties under the Children Act, Care Act, and Equality Act, while Vincent Davis has particular experience with vulnerable clients. In addition, the team is contracted with the Legal Aid Agency to provide subsidised services to social tenants in England and Wales, and handles pro bono and duty work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate