Ms Natasha Khakhar > Duncan Lewis Solicitors > Luton, England > Lawyer Profile
Duncan Lewis Solicitors Offices
THIRD FLOOR REAR, AW HOUSE, 6-8 STUART STREET
- Go to...
Ms Natasha Khakhar
Natasha is a director within the family department at Duncan Lewis Solicitors, working in the Luton-based office where she supervises a team of solicitors, trainees, and caseworkers. She specialise in all aspects of family law including divorce, financial proceedings, private children matters and cases involving domestic abuse.
Although her approach to family matters is conciliatory rather than litigious, Natasha has significant experience representing clients in court where required.
Natasha qualified as a solicitor in January 2014 and joined Duncan Lewis Solicitors in August 2018. She was appointed as a director in February 2020.
Natasha is a member of Resolution and is also qualified as a Resolution Accredited Specialist, placing in the top three candidates in that round with specialism in private law children and domestic abuse.
Natasha obtained her LLB and LPC from Staffordshire University.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate